Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My First Picnic Date































Yesterday with  Dominic we went one of the Prince Island that called "Heybeli Ada". Prince island are a chain of nine islands off the coast of IstanbulTurkey, in the Sea of Marmara. The panorama was amazing , the weather was perfect and we had great time. We walked for long time and then have picnic with the food i prepared. Then we walked all the way to top and omg, that panorama... 

Picnic Menu
Sandwiches: 
First one, cheddar cheese, salami and cucumber.
Second one, nutella and peanut butter.
Salad:
Carrot salad with dressing. As dressing I just used lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
Dessert:
Apple and peanut butter.
2 snickers.
Also we had a huge packet of peanuts :)

We forgot to take a blanket so we bought one, thats a important part of picnics... We had my laptop and listen music from that, also I bring cards, and one another game... But I love picnics now. It was so fun and after this crowded city life it feels so good to be in an island. It make me miss Wayne, NE. I was there for my exchange year. Population was 5600 and I was not happy about it last year. This year I'm back at home. Istanbul have 14 million of population and I really wanna go back sometimes for a weekend... At the end I'm def a city person tho.



Go Big Red! My fave Huskers tshirt from Victoria's Secret.



Ciao belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment