Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Inside of My Makeup Bag





Here my faves. 
  1. Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel
  2. Ultimate Look Shadow Trio Ombre Most Wanted - Victorias Secret
  3. Infinitize Mascara - Avon
  4. Rouge Allure Velvet 40 - Chanel
  5. I'm not really sure about Claire's nail polish number but its baby blue
  6. Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner - MAC
  7. Full coverage Concealer - Flormar
  8. Compact powder foundation Medium 30 - Sephora
  9. EOS lipbalm
  10. Sephora Powder Brush

For lipsticks I normally prefer Chanel especially for red and maroon colors. For eyeliner my fave is MAC. I really love VS makeup, I love that they use natural colors and add sparkles. As mascara i use ones that make my eyelashes even longer. For my nails I normally just use dark colors but lately I start to like more colors, as this baby blue, or my fave from new year party golden. Basically I don't use a lot of colors. For my eye makeup I use black, and sometimes add natural colors with eye shadow. I cannot really use a lot of lipsticks so I always carry lip balms and use them. 



xoxo
Cemre

No comments:

Post a Comment