Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

SPRING IS COMING; TO OUR LEGS


It's the best time of the year, its not too hot, its not cold. There is sunshine, school is almost over and I don't have to wear bunch of clothing... While we take off all that clothing; our legs come out and probably we should work on them a lil bit more... Here some tips to check before wearing shorts and dresses.



Step 1: Exfoliate

There are tons of products out there such as; coffee scrub, peeling products or dry brushing... 


Step 2: Get rid of the hair

I would prefer waxing; but it whatever you choose. I personally hate shaving.

Step 3: Faux Glow

St. Tropez products are good. I also used Dior Bronze Auto-Bronzant.  

Step 4: Pedicure

I normally prefer dark colors (like my nails but even more). Normally I have every day maroon on my toe nails.

Step 5: Work out

25 squats
10 lunges per leg
30 calf raises
30 second wall sit



xoxo
Cemre

No comments:

Post a Comment