Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

RIP Joan Rivers


I heard couple days ago about Joan Rivers. RIP. I just remember funny moments of her and she still makes me laugh. "I have a sound for that *puking sound*", "one word ugly" kind of comments..... First time I ever saw her I called her a grumpy old bitch, but in time i fell in love with her. She is just so funny and so like me. Bad thing is I realized I can be like an old grumpy bitch but whatever who isn't like one sometimes... 

One little thing I don't like is people love to talk about them when they die. I think its not a problem if they already think and like them before but its not cool if its the first time they ever do that. Personally I love her show and she made me laugh when I need before.


"I enjoy life when things are happening. I don't care if it's good things or bad things. That means you're alive. Things are happening."

"I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."





xoxo
Cemre

No comments:

Post a Comment