Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

After a Long Time



It has been a long time since I felt like blogging... I broke up with Domi, came back to Turkey... Now I'm officially in university tho yay to that and now I'm blondie :) Also I have a cat. Probably the best thing that is happening in my life right now haha kind of sounds bad but anyway he is really adorable... I found him in the street, next to a church last week. Kids were throwing rocks at him, he was scared and I was sad. I felt like I have to do something. I took him to vet, got his shots and went home with him. Now he is living with us, not even 2 months old baby. He is called "Papaz", influenced by church. 




By the way I'll be studying Tv Reporting and Programming as my last choice... After one month in Italy I decided I do not like PR at all, so naah I'm not doing that... I guess its a good thing to try everything and find out what you don't like as much as what you like, so I'm glad I did that. It was an amazing experience and I met with bunch of lovely people... Also it was good doing that and event planning once. 




xoxo

Cemre

PS. Sunshine reached 100 followers on Bloglovin. Thank you all and I love to hear back from you :) You can reach me from:


Twitter: iforindetta

Insta: cemrelovesyou
Email: cemreirmaktuncay@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment