Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Coctail Time



After I spend my last two days in docs office or sleeping at home because of the drugs they gave me I think its a good time for a drink. Even if I'm using antibiotics you go for it and I'll join later.


Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri (4-6 cups)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup white rum
  • 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
  • 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
  • Ice cubes, as needed*

In a blender combine the rum, strawberries, fresh squeezed lime juice and one cup of ice. Mix all the items until evenly blend.

*Depending how thick you want your frozen daiquiri you can add as much or as little ice as you want . Start with one cup. Then if you prefer it a little more slushy add more ice, a 1/2 cup at a time.
I didn't try it out yet but I think it would be pretty good if you froze them as ice cream and eat just a little idea to try.

xoxo 
Cemre

No comments:

Post a Comment