Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Work Out Playlist

I went to gym today and had a pretty good workout. Without music I don't have enough motivation to continue so I decide to share my today's playlist. I hope you enjoy and work out more :)
  1. S&M - Rihanna
  2. Loca - Shakira
  3. Papi - Jennifer Lopez
  4. Sexy and I know it -LMFAO
  5. Get Lucky - Daft Punk
  6. Crazy in Love - Beyonce
  7. We Go Together - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
  8. Does Your Mother Know - ABBA
  9. Grease Lightnin - John Travolta
  10. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
  11. Treasure - Bruno Mars
  12. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
  13. Gas Pedal - Sage The Gemini (I believe this is American bf difference)
  14. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty
  15. Starships - Nicki Minaj
  16. The Fox - Ylvis
  17. You Make Me - Avicii
  18. Get Low - Lil John
  19. Stronger - Kanye West
  20. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor


xoxo, don't forget to leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment