Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

1st of April


Hello. I'm really feeling tired a lot, and its just Tuesday. Hopefully, this year I can finish high school at age 20. I need to study a lot, do presentations and some other things... Also, studying for Turkish college exam is a pain in the butt. We need to memorize everything and hope to remember all of it in 2 hours... Like my history exam in June will be from 2000 years, yay. I like history and literature as my fave classes, but still feeling extremely tired lately.

Anyway I'm also trying to lose weight. I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, but it stopped. Everyone says its just a break and it'll continue soon. I'm doing a 30 day ab and squat challenge and rn I'm on day 16, completed. I'm also doing cardio 3 times a week. 

I don't have any specific topic for today sorry :( But I do have a new tonic that I love. I found it in my grandma's bathroom closet. Its called "DDF Aloe Toning Complex". It's so refreshing and feels really good afterwards. I don't really know where you can find it ,but I believe it's from Germany.

I did a little makeup shopping lately, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have a post about it. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment