Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Make-up

So some people ask me what I use for my make-up. I want to list my cosmetics, so you can check them out. Some of them are from USA, some of them are from international brands, so i think you can find it all.

I do not use a lot of foundation, but when I need I use CC cream Clinique or Olay. They're not to strong, so it doesn't feel too heavy. 
As a powder - I love powder- I use MAC for all my life. I'm really satisfied with MAC powders. The one I use is Medium-Dark Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I just use powder and my face look good.  I love MAC's powder. You should just give it a try. Some days 
I don't really use concealer either cus my face don't have a lot of pimples, but when I do I have one Neutregena that I use. 2 years ago I bought it from a groceries in NY and it works the best for breakouts. 

My fave is blush, always. I have two right now. One is MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre.  I don't know really if they do  still have it, but when you go to store they'll give similar stuff. The second one is Clinique's Peach-in-a-Pinch. I love peach color blush :) I really love some pink on my cheeks.Also, I read somewhere that pink cheeks makes you more attractive.

Next one is EYE MAKEUP! Yay! My most fave. I have 2 styles basically; brown and grey. I have brown eyes by the way. 
For brown I have an eye shadow trio of Victoria's Secret and its just so good, I have to use it ! It's called Shadow Trio Ombre Most Wanted. It has 3 colors; tan, light brown and dark brown. For day time, I just use tan to make it more brown.
For grey I have MAC scene satin eye shadow, its really has good texture, its so soft. 
I almost always use the eyeliner with 99% liquid. MAC Rapidblack Penultimate Eye Liner is my normal one. I love Maybelline Master Drama. As an eye liner I prefer black and use it both in the day and night.
For mascara I have a couple options. It depends on how big I want it. My max is Maybelline the Colossal Volum'express or Avon Infinitize. For something medium Dior Show New look.

And for last one I don't really a lipstick user, lots of time I forget actually. But I love Chanel maroon colors. I have 4-5 different shade lol. They're 40 La Sensualle, 17 Orchidee, 75 Laque -im not really sure name of this sorry. I don't know why I do have all these similar ones but its just a obsession. 

I wanted to add some pictures of my makeup but its look like I just have eyeliner in every single picture, so for now this simple picture.


So I hope you like it, ask me if you want any specific tips or ideas. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment