Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

A MAGICAL BEAUTY BATH

Yesterday after my college exam I already talked about my night below but what happened right afterwards? I had an amazing milk bath. I add 1 cup of milk and a lot of Avon strawberry bubbles. Its so relaxing and good for skiing to have bath once a week and I put on my relaxing playlist too :) Its the perfect combination and you're welcome I'm giving you my playlist. Oh lovely!!! Just one clue, I love disney <3 Also give it a try to turkish songs, check it out on youtube. I also have a picture of my bath :) Don't forget to join to my poll on right column and leave your comments :)

  • Let It Go 
  • Can You Feel The Love Tonight
  • I See The Light
  • A Whole New World
  • Blowing in the Wind
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You
  • De Dolores
  • Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  • Kumsalda
  • La llorona
  • Like A Star
  • Fallin'
  • Por Una Cabeza
  • Shape of My Heart
  • Una Carezza In Un Pugno
  • Flightless Bird, American Mouth
  • Hero
  • Stay
  • You Are My Sunshine
  • Yitirmeden
  • Ya Sonra
  • Nefes Bile Almadan
  • Feels Like Home
  • A Mi Manera
  • The Meadow
  • Bana Bir Masal Anlat Baba
  • It Will Rain
  • O Vagabundo
  • When I Was Your Man
  • A Thousand Years




No comments:

Post a Comment