Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Super Easy Hair Mask


I always try to find some DIY which I like, and here one that I just found early today and tried... It does wonders. I dye my hair so much to different colors and I like really light colors like white blond/platinium or silver... This makes me have to take a better care of my hair than before. I do 3 times a week masks and using shampoo and conditioner for stronger, healthier hair... I love to spend time for my hair but best of all after this mask my hair is so soft and shiny, tangles are gone. Ingredients are easy to find anywhere and for a low price.
Btw it will help your hair to grow faster.



Ingredients:

  • 1 Egg Yolk
  • 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1/4 of an avocado
  • 2 Tbsp of olive oil
Mix all of the ingredients together, then apply the mixture to your hair for 2-3 hours. Then wash like usual and yay beautiful hair.




love,
Cemre

No comments:

Post a Comment